Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finally Finished


As promised, I finally got around to taking a picutre of the quilt I finally finished. It's not quite Katie or Mom quality, but for a couch blanket it will do just fine. Plus it was fun putting it together all on my own without a pattern. And it's a nice was to keep all those memories close even though I don't wear the t-shirts anymore.

I'm in the process of packing and I'm reminded how much I hate it. I didn't think I had that much stuff, but once I got down to the basement and started sorting all that stuff out I realized I was quite wrong! Good thing I've roped a lot of people in to helping me next week! The best thing about buying a house? I won't have to move for a very long time...

2 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Hey - the quilt looks pretty good from this angle. It's pretty straight and I was thinking it would be hard to keep it even with stretchy t-shirt fabric. Good job, Bee! Packing and moving sounds like a good time to decide which things are important and which you'll never use again. I haven't come up with anything yet that I've said "Oh, I wish I'd kept that..."

bob said...

Is that a Lakes Park Tee shirt I see there? wow, the skateboarding turtle rocks...
no really, the quilt is pretty cool!