Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas Ideas


Alright kids, so I finally got things together and have a list of ideas for Christmas presents - and it's illustrated!

First, I need a new stethoscope. I really like the 3M Littmann Master Classic II. Color doesn't really matter, but blue or black always works.

And since I returned the dishes from my registry (heehee!) I might need a new set for my new house! I found a set at Kohl's that I like - it's called Sakura Samba and it's all white and square in shape.

There are also a couple cookbooks that I'd like. Yes, I cook. Just ask Bob about my awesome salmon! The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook and Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen are at the top of my list.

Ok, that's all I've got for now. Hope this helps whoever. Now I think the only list we're missing is Alec's...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wrong. Alec has a list at Amazon, too (though not much on it). Just go to my list and you can find his from there, the same way you can find Luke's.