Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Countdown...



Today by either the grace of God or the simple stupidity of the loan company, a date was set on which I will close the sale of my new house. Next week Thursday, December 8, 2005, I will be the proud owner of my own house! We met with the mortgage guy today and he said that everything looks good and is in order for us to sign all the papers next week. Yea! And just in time for Christmas. I'm not sure if I'll get a tree and do all that decorating this year. There's not really enough time between when I move in and when I leave to go home. So I guess I'll just concentrate on the normal decorating - that's the part I love! And man have I got some good ideas...! But in the mean time, I still have to move... I hate that part.

4 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

So, I don't get why Dec. 8 is a "stupid" date? Am I missing something? Besides - evertyhing is by the grace of God so the loan company had nothing to do with it, right?

MLE said...

Congratulations are in order then! Just remember though, don't set your heart on that date--mine got switched three times since they're never completely on the ball at those mortgage companies!

B said...

That comment was supposed to be sarcastic, wondering why a loan company would give me the pleasure of a mortgage. Anyway, I've been packing all day - I forgot how much I hate that!

bob said...

Yeah Bee!!!! I can't wait to visit sometime!