Monday, January 09, 2006

My Favorite Room



As my house comes together, I'm choosing favorites... rooms, that is. My office is by far my favorite room. It's not spectacularly designed or wild with color, but it's most definitely me. I wonder, are rooms like children where you're not supposed to have a favorite but everyone secretly does? I'm not sure how the other rooms will feel...

I bought a kitchen island of all things which houses all my scrapbook, cards and jewelry materials. It's the perfect place to sit and work on projects. And the view out my window is practically to Kansas, which it the appeal of the house in the first place. (Life discovery #417: Beth is NOT a city girl.)

2 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Yeah - someone posted something new ....good to hear from you. I can see that you've been busy with domestic tasks....it's looks great! Time to run...

Katie said...

The island is a great idea! Kind of like my sewing "room" in a desk.

Oh, and I'm the favorite. Just kidding - I don't really think parents do that, secretly or not.