Monday, January 23, 2006

Superhero

This is very interesting - yesterday cousin Michelle and I were hiking up in Rocky Mountain National Park and had a conversation about "I wish I could..." and somehow superpowers came up. I guess now we know who I'd be...

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
75%
Iron Man
70%
The Flash
65%
Superman
60%
Robin
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Wonder Woman
53%
Hulk
45%
Batman
40%
Catwoman
35%
Supergirl
23%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

4 comments:

Katie said...

What!? You are so NOT geeky.

MLE said...

Hey! Geekazoid--we're both Spidey! Woohoo! Way to go.

Gayle and Rob said...

I told you this thing was flawed! The only way I might be close to Hulk is in physique. (It that spelled right?)

Katie said...

So Spidey, when do we get a new post?