Friday, January 13, 2006

Alright...my turn

Ok sisters, now you get my answers...

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Babysitter/nanny
2. Office janitor
3. Summer camp counselor
4. Campus safety officer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Sandlot
2. The Power of One
3. X-Men (both of them)
4. Ever After

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. One Tree Hill
3. Good Eats with Alton Brown on the Food Network
4. M*A*S*H (all 9 seasons!)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
2. Nockpatrick, Jamaica
3. San Diego, California
4. London, Ontario Canada

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. Weather.com
3. AFCU bank
4. All the Bosscher blogs

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Grilled salmon with lemon and chives
2. Cooked carrots
3. Grilled cheese
4. Cream cheese, cucumber and sprouts on toast

Four things you would change about your house:
1. A coat closet
2. A deck (maybe this summer!)
3. Finished basement
4. Grass in the backyard (definitely this summer!)

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. My Senior Years
2. The Quilted Bromeliad
Everyone else has done it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I was going to comment on your answers, but the "Mr. Baldo" comment made me laugh so hard I forgot what I was going to say. Holy crap, is this guy for real? He has a real blog site and everything! Do you know this guy?

B said...

I have no idea.

MLE said...

Hmmm, interesting! Anyway, so glad you and I are watching Good Eats together! And nice curtain hanging. I'm currently working on my sewing aspect of being a renaissance women--making aprons for the play. Let me tell you--I'm not good, but thankfully the audience won't be able to tell!