Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Merry Bosscher Christmas


This year we all traveled from near and far to spend Christmas at Mom and Dad's in Florida - and the trip was well worth it. To have Katie, Emily, Bob, Alec, Luke, Mom, Dad and myself all in one house brought a comforting closeness that sparked the reminiscence of childhood memories and the creation of new ones. Plus we got to spend time with the world's cutest nephew!
We discovered that for all the gifts we could buy Luke, he was more than content with the wrapping paper and Grandma's spatula. We had fun seeing all the roses at Leu Gardens and hanging out on Dad's new deck.

I know that the last time we were all toghether like this was last April at Grandma Bosscher's 80th birthday, but I can't help wondering when the next time will be. Hopefully soon.

'Cause when my family's not around I kinda miss them...

3 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

We know what you mean...the after-Christmas blues hit hard. It WAS good to be together!

Katie said...

Geez, Beth. Nice picture of Alec's crotch!

B said...

I was going for the kid eating the paper, Katie. But whatever catches your attention...