Saturday, August 18, 2007

Latest Project

I finished my latest project tonight - not much to look at and not really challenging, but a project none-the-less. A friend of mine has a weekly poker game with the boys and wanted something to protect his table during the games. So he bought some green felt which I hemmed into a 6ftx6ft square. Then I sewed magnets into the corners to add some weight.

I wanted something on the back to keep it from sliding on the table. I had an extra scrap of the anti-skid stuff you put under rugs, so I put that on the back and I think it will work pretty well! We'll have to see what he has to say after they use it next week...

Anyway, that's what I did tonight. ...after watching Joshua all day, cleaning the kitchen, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and getting groceries! It's nice to get all your errands done in one day!

1 comment:

Gayle and Rob said...

Good for you, B! Certainly a busy bee, eh? Got to feel good about getting your list done and helping out a friend. Some days aren't spectacular, but when you've kept busy and can look back at the end of the day at all you've accomplished, it's very good. I think that's probably what God had in mind when He gave Adam work to do in the Garden of Eden.