Friday, August 10, 2007

Nothing much

I was told by Dad the other day that I'm about a month behind the rest of y'all and need to catch up on the blogging! Unfortunately, there's really nothing new going on here. I've been working a lot - too much, in fact. There are a lot of overtime opportunities in the ER this summer and I've been taking advantage of them. However, working 5 days a week takes it's toll. I think once the summer's over I'll go back to my usual 4. :)

Other than work I've been trying to relax a little. Bob and I got a Wii a couple weeks ago and have an ongoing grudge match of nintendo bowling! He beats me terribly in everything else, but I can hold my own on the lane. Uncle Art would be proud!

It's been raining a lot lately. We've gotten into the late summer pattern of evening thunder storms which is nice for the lawn! Kind of reminds me of Florida. And it smells good, too.

The dog is doing well. She never barks and is really close to learning how to "come". We're still working on it. She's definitely got a lot of energy and likes to play outside now that we've got the fence done. Her one flaw is that she absolutely destroys every toy we buy her, so we've resorted to the "indestructible" ones. Fortunately she's only gotten a hold of one of my sandals!

And that's about all that's going on here! Pretty pathetic, I know, but hopefully once I stop working so much I'll have a little more to report! Like maybe a trip to see the niece and nephew - hint, hint Katie.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hint, hint. Just let us know so we can run the vacuum and clean the toilet (naw, it's not really that bad).