Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Furniture!

Oh, how this house has changed in the 3 1/2 months I've lived here! Last Friday I had all my new furniture delivered and now it's so cozy!

I bought a living room set for the family room. It's a gray/green microsuede and so comfortable!

The new kitchen table is counter height so it makes a nice room divider between the kitchen and the family room.

And the new king sized bed is so awesome! I get to stretch out and my back doesn't hurt at all anymore when I wake up. Amazing!

Of course now that I have a new bed, I actually have a guest bed, too! So hurry up family and come out for a visit!

2 comments:

MLE said...

The living room looks really nice. I love the red accents--looks like a great place to recline and watch a lot of movies!

bob said...

Bee, the house looks amazing! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see it in person!