Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Birthday Party!


To celebrate my 25th birthday (Ah! Quarter of a century!) I had a great birthday party with many of my great, awesome friends! My friend Patty (from the hospital) came over in the afternoon and we went shopping for all the great grilling foods needed for a BBQ. Then she made it a true birthday party by hanging streamers and balloons all over the house!

We had lots of great food and friends and fellowship which is exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday.

And of course it was wonderful to talk to all the Bosscher sibs and parents that day, too. It just isn't a birthday until you've had those 4 phone calls.

2 comments:

bob said...

umm, so when did you turn 50? I think it's quarter century dear... Happy b-day and glad you had some fun!!

Gayle and Rob said...

So what did Beth do - edit her blog after she saw your comment? BTW Bob haven't heard from you lately - turning 22 must have done you in!! Love you lots, Mom