Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


...if, that is, Christmas looks like a blustery snowstorm and a blizzard warning until tomorrow! It's 23 degrees outside and, needless to say, I will be staying inside today.

We've already gotten about 4 inches of snow with another 10 predicted. And I have the dreaded task of shoveling my driveway before it piles too high still ahead of me. But it's dark outside and blowing too hard yet. And my fire is nice and warm...

4 comments:

bob said...

Hope you don't have to drive too much in that stuff!
Stay safe and warm!

Katie said...

Ah, the joys of home ownership - I meant the fire, not the shoveling! ;) We have some icky cold rain in the forecast but still no snow yet this year.

Gayle and Rob said...

Whoa! I remember that stuff. We have some rain and maybe a t-storm predicted for the week-end, but no snow. Stay warm, drive carefully, and I'm glad it's you and not me...

MLE said...

We just have icky rain--I'd like some snow. Between the two more days of school and the rain, it's not feeling like Christmas at all!