Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Long time...no blog...

I know, I know...it's been a while. I have no good excuses, only the lame one of being busy.

But here's a little update.

The girls and I went to a Rockies game when Michelle was in town.

Kelly and Lindy

A lot of fun, even if they're no where near as good as they were last season!


Me and April


And the latest big news, I finally got a motorcycle! I took a riding class the end of July and have been looking around since then. I put some money down on a Suzuki, but they strung me along for 4 weeks because the title wasn't cleared. And they had some pretty lousy customer service.

Then yesterday, on advice from Dad, I checked out the Harley-Davidson dealer here in Aurora. They were awesome! They sell some non-Harley motorcycles that they get on trade-ins. The sales staff was great and a couple hours later I walked out with a 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100! Jessica dropped me off a little later and I had fun driving it home.

We went out to celebrate at Red Robin and then bought diapers at Costco - errands with Jessica is my typical Tuesday routine!

But when I get to hang out with this cutie, it makes me wish every day was Tuesday!

3 comments:

Gayle and Rob said...

Nice bike! And a nice haircut; it's not "all chopped off" like you said! I think you made a good choice, B. Should give you some good use and enjoyment. Be safe!

MLE said...

Yeah! An update! I was enjoying the zoo, but it was time to move on. That bike looks really big and heavy! I'm sure you'll have fun driving it around. Do you have saddlebags like dad's?

B said...

Yeah, the nice thing about this bike is it has everything I wanted - saddlebags, a windshield and a sissy bar (for passengers or luggage). I love it!