Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another week in Florida

Saturday Mom and I had a girls' day. We went and got manicures and pedicures and went out for coffee. Fun! And then Mom and Dad had their "Mane Event" fund raiser auction for school. They looked so cute!Sunday we drove down to Nettles Island to visit Uncle Hank and Aunt Merideen. We walked on the beach and had lunch. It had rained in the morning so the sky was cloudy, but the water was very warm. Mom and I got our toes wet and looked for shells.

And last night was my last night at Fish Memorial. We had a potluck and weren't too busy, which was nice. This is Robyn, one of the nurses I became friends with. And the director said I could come back whenever I wanted, so maybe I'll have to do this again next year! But for now I'm just so excited to go see Bob's show and hang out with the family!

No comments: