Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving

What a great week in D.C.! There was nice weather, great food, my family and of course the world's cutest 2 year old - what more could you want!

It was cozy at Katie and Alec's with Mom, Dad, Bob and I there - but a good cozy. Oh yeah, and the cats made their appearances too! After a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving dinner (YUM!) on Thursday, we relaxed and watched football and/or Luke - which ever was more entertaining at the moment.

Then on Friday Bob, Mom, Dad and I took the train downtown and went to the National Art Gallery and the World War II memorial - pretty impressive.

It's fun to see how much Luke has developed since I last saw him. He now has his colors, animal sounds and numbers down - up to 14, the number of steps in their house! And he isn't afraid to show off his talents to curious relatives! Can't wait to see him put sentences together the next time I see him! Oh yea, and Katie was pretty cute herself as she's nice and pregnant with my niece!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for the cute comment, but seriously . . . the double chin picture?!? Ick.