Monday, June 12, 2006

New Arrival


Joshua Richard Beeney
June 10, 2006
9:17am 7lbs.12oz.

I thank you God for most this amazing day.

For perfect feet and even smaller hands that reach out for my own.

For squinched up cheeks and cashmere hair that already have my heart.

For quiet sighs and sleeping breaths that remind me breathing's all it takes to be a miracle.

For tired Mom and beaming Dad who's gift of love has only just begun.

For the patient months of waiting for this perfect babe that proves this to be the best day yet.

I thank you God for most this amazing day,
For the blessing that is a child.

3 comments:

bob said...

Hooray! Give the happy parents a hug for me Bee, and that kiddo is adorable!!

Katie said...

Yay! Nice size - not too big, not too tiny. Nice hair, too! Almost as much as Luke! What should I send? I have lots of things already made in my stash.

B said...

Their nursery is all yellow bumble bees - really cute. I'm not sure if they need anything specific. Mom gave them a quilt for their shower, so whatever you want!